WBBME Result 2018 – West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education Examinations, according to the information available on Wikipedia, the West Bengal is a state in eastern India which is in between the Himalayas and the Bay of Bengal with its capital Kolkata (formerly Calcutta) and it’s having population of around 90 million as per 2012 census statistics, so out them students appear for the High Madrasah Examination, Alim Examination and the Fazil Examination for good for which Results are being announced, like every year board continues to conduct and expect the same this time.
You may be looking for the Examination Result announcement date, as far as the information received the last year’s it was declared online on May 16th, and this year also expect around the same date for the 12th (HS) or 10th (Madhyamik) Results also, the board has it’s own official dedicated website wbresults.nic.in [managed by NIC] where they upload the data and results can be checked, according to the reports of the Indian Express last year the site wasn’t accessible due to so many students checking WBBME High Madarsah Result 2018, WBBME Alim Result 2018, WBBME Fazil Result 2018 etc. The name wise or school wise / district wise West Bengal HS BME result is subjected to availability by the WB Board officials.
Details About WBBME 12th Madrasah Result 2018 – West Bengal Board
- Name of Board conducting Exam: West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education Exam (WBBME)
- Name of Examination: WB BME High Madrasah / Aalim / Fazil Examination
- Date of Examination: March/April 2018
- Status or Results Release Date: 1st June 2018 @ 11:30 AM
- Official site(s) to check results: wbresults.nic.in
Usually, board may not provide permission or share result with other sites, so students need to keep calm till the Results are available, for any information they can keep checking this website as we are one of the leading educational information portal providing results, timetables and admit card etc updates, usually there may be updates available before a week of announcement of Results, you are requested not to believe in any rumour and keep updated to our website, we also provide you expected dates of the WB BME Results 2018. Having issues or doubts about this and want to clear it then we are here to help you, you can leave your comment here, and we may reply you based on the question.
How To Check West Bengal Board WBBME Result 2018 For High Secondary
- First, you have as usual to visit the wbresults.nic.in website [official]
- There may be many Results available from which select relevant one
- Now you have to enter the information asked like Roll Number & DOB etc
- Submit that information and wait for some moments [based on Server & internet speed]
- Results are displayed on your device like phone/PC etc, take print out which is suggested