WBJEE Result 2018: When it comes to the entrance exam, most of the states will conduct their self-state based entrance examination and whereas WB also conducts the examination every year which is called as West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Results or commonly referred as WBJEE. It is an exam for the students for Engineering or Medical. This Exam for conducted for the admissions to courses like MBBS and BDS seats in State of West Bengal and Central Government Medical and Dental Colleges in the State. The exam dates, application fee, application form, notifications, certificate verification, web counselling, allotment of seats is done through the JEE WB.
You can check your results through your mobile or Text message, the procedure to do so is that the Registered candidates may also get the results by sending SMS- WBJEEB roll to 54242, 56263 and 5676750 (accessible from any Mobile Operator Across INDIA). From 2018, all students who want to enrol for medical and dental courses have to sit for an all India National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET). If available may also check results by name or school college.
WBJEE Results 2018 – West Bengal
- Name of the Authority Conducting Exam: West Bengal Board
- Name of the Exam: WBJEE – West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam
- Eligibility Level: 12th Class
- Job Location: In the state of West Bengal
- Exam date: April 2018
- Answer Key Download: After One Day of Examination
- Result Status: June 2018
- Official Website To Check Results: www.wbjeeb.nic.in | wbresults.nic.in
Download WBJEE Rank Card / Score Card 2018
After the exam is done students will be given to download their WB JEE Rank Card 2018 or WB JEE Scorecard 2018, the toppers list or the merit list will also be announced, The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations which is JEE WB Board has taken the decision to publish the Merit Rank for all eligible candidates who appeared in the Common Entrance Examination-2018 and has been qualified in the said entrance examination. Obviously, every candidate is entitled, and they can know their rank, marks, percentage and other details related to them. After some time the West Bengal Board also release the WBJEE Medical Result 2018, WBJEEM Result 2018 on its official site.
- First of all, Login to the website which hosts the results or official website wbjeeb.nic.in
- Look for the link for WB JEE Results 2018
- Proceed to next and complete the details
- Fill up the information asked like registration number etc
- Click on submit button and your results are displayed to you
- You have checked your results, take print out for further reference.
The announcement of results will be done at the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination, wbjeeb.nic.in or the website who is hosting the results, although you can wait we may give your direct links to check the results. You can stay tuned with us to get more information on the WB JEE Results which will be updated frequently, if you have any doubts you can ask in the comments section without any hesitation, and don’t forget to share this website with your friends and family as sharing is caring and if you follow us on Facebook and Twitter then you will get more updates regarding different examinations.